Wednesday, May 15, 2013

If i had one wish

    If i had one wish it would be to be very successful in life and prove to everyone that i can do what they thought i never could  accomplish. I have big dreams and if i had one wish it would be to follow them.  I am volunteering at Newport aquarium this summer for a summer naturalist program, my original plan when i get out of high school is to work with marine animals  either be a trainer and if that was to not to work out i would go to school at UC blu ash and become a veterinary technician. I figure since i am already in vet assisting, why not make that my second choice to fall back on if i already know alot of vet. What i do when im older my wish is too not make alot of money while doing it, but to love my job, because i would feel like im working my life away if i dont have a career that i love,that is what i would wish for if i had one wish.   

1 comment:

  1. it would be pretty neat to work at an aquarium because you would see all kinds of animals, and work with them i would like to do something with animals if my career path didnt work out.

    ReplyDelete